We are actively looking for articles & guest posts. Our reader base primarily includes Book lovers, Authors & Bloggers. People who like to dream, like to create and believe in being an idealist no matter what age, where they come from and what they do.
What are we looking for?
- Articles / Guest Posts/ Images/ Videos around the following topics.
- BOOKS & AUTHORS : Book reviews , Previews , New on the shelf , International Bestsellers, Classics, Regional best, Top 5s in a genre , Author Interviews.
- WRITING & PUBLISHING : Words of wisdom, Publishing, Book Marketing, Self Publishing, Digital marketing for Authors.
- SPECIAL SERIES : Literature festivals, Book launches, Events, Children’s Books, Regional Books.
- LITERARY EVENTS : Book Launches & Literature Festivals
- IMAGES & VIDEOS : On any of the above topics.
How we think it can work?
You are new author or a blogger who is looking for freelance writing opportunities or just a platform to showcase your writing by submitting guest posts. We are open to discuss both.
All you need to do is write to us, with any of the following;
- The broad topic(s) from the list above that interests you.
- OR Specific article headlines that you plan to write with a tentative timeline
- OR Submit final article(s).
- Word limit for articles : 500 to 1000 words and broadly around the topics mentioned above & the type of articles you read in the links above.
- Do mention your expectations in terms of back links, social shares or remuneration.
- And don’t forget to include a brief bio, your profile image & social media handles in your final submissions.
- You will hear from us within 2 weeks with feedback on your ideas & steps further.
- While we want to encourage every writer, blogger, author to contribute articles, please understand that we are also committed to our readers and therefore our team of editors may decide to leave or postpone some submissions.
- Once your article is published, you will be the sole owner of your work and you can request us to take down the article anytime after 1 year of publishing.
- We request you to maintain the exclusivity of the submission, however we understand that bloggers also like to re blog the article in their blogs. So yes, you can do that, but preferably an excerpt with a back link to the article posted here – after 30 days.