We love to support various aspects of promoting & marketing a book. Blogger outreach / review program & Social Media marketing essentially form the backbone for all our campaigns. And here’s how we make it work.
Book Review program :
- We create a Sign up campaign for the book with number of review copies & available formats – Paperback / E book / PDFs for the book. Typical campaign duration being 15, 30, 45, 60 or 90 days.
- We do a basic screening process to shortlist the bloggers who show interest to review the book.
- The bloggers take 7 to 14 days to read the book & post their reviews on platforms like Blogs, Goodreads, Amazon / Flipkart & their personal social profiles.
- We do 2 to 3 follow ups for the review, however we do encounter 5 – 10% dropouts from the final list and therefore keep a buffer in the initial list only.
- A completion report with promised number of link & other deliverable are sent at the end of campaign.
- Option 1: DIY – Do it yourself
- Blog links of selected bloggers are sent for approval.
- Contact details (postal address / email) of selected bloggers are sent for distributing the review copies.
- The cost & logistics of distributing review copies and their couriers are borne by -Author/Publisher/Agent.
- Option 2 : WDI – We do it
- Only for verified purchase reviews, we send gift vouchers to selected reviewers to buy the books.
What more can you expect from the campaign ?
- In addition to all the promised review links by the blogger, there will be a featured review of the book & an exclusive author interview on the website – by one of our regular contributors or editors.
- We organise live author chats, quizzes, contests & giveaways on our social profiles almost every week. Authors can select their favorite social media platform and we can facilitate a engaging social media activity with our readers anytime during the campaign.
- We design banners & creatives for the campaign including a few quotes from the book or from reviews & mentions to increase the visibility & reach for the book & author.
- The relevant posts are also boosted on our Facebook fan page to maximise the reach.
- We also volunteer in spreading the word about the launches & reading events for your book.
What you cannot expect the campaign to do ?
- We DO NOT guarantee positive reviews & this program needs to be looked as a marketing campaign to generate more online visibility for the book & direct interaction between readers & authors.
- No blogger will be influenced to give a positive review on any platform as we only insist on sharing ‘Honest’ feedback & experiences about the book.
- We do not share any media mentions & posts related to offers / discount for the book.
And the most important intention here is to spread the LOVE FOR READING !
So are you interested ? CONTACT US for more details.